Bem-vindos

Olá !
Este blog é um espaço voltado para comentários acerca do ser humano inserido no contexto de sociedade e refletido baseado nas passagens bíblicas. Os textos não são escritos de forma pessoal, mas universal, generalizada.
Um abraço a todos!
Fiquem na paz do Senhor Jesus!

domingo, 2 de setembro de 2012

What is missing ?!


First, I thank the Lord for the opportunity to be here writing, because for sure, many people would like to be in my place: sitting on a bed and eating bread with coffee. But when I remember that there are people in want, without having anything to eat, where to sleep, homeless, living under bridges and stilts, walking the streets without hope in this world ... when I think about it, my problems are very tiny, where I thank God for the blessed life I live!!

Today I spoke of Jesus to some people who were passing through the streets, or sitting in front of their homes, then in one of these meetings, one that had caught my attention. As a brother of the Church preached the Gospel to a woman, I saw a boy, young, across the sidewalk, and I felt in my heart to meet him to deliver a word of faith and hope. I remembered Psalm 23.1 says that'' The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.'' Then I came in mind something very interesting: the word of God assures us that we will miss NOTHING! But there are moments in our lives where we lack many things, and it seems that there is no solution: to pay bills are delayed, rent, electricity, telephone, water, gas, school children, food diary, daily bread then ... what is missing so that NOTHING we lack?? I said to the young man that the error is not in the Lord, but in us. He assures us, is our pastor. You must understand that God has done for us, but we do need to do for him. If we do not make a will, there's something wrong: And that something wrong is reflected often in our lives: our lack, what we lack. Let us look within ourselves and see what is happening to us: Fights? Disunity? Discord? Envy? Hate? Ira? Grief? Loneliness? Sadness? Rancor? These feelings and attitudes happen because people need to hear the voice of God speaking in his word and obey it. For God created the family to love, not to fight, envy, hate, hurt ... NO, DEFINITELY NOT! The purpose of God's love because God loved us so much that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)



Dear reader, we ask: where is the error? What we are not doing anything that we lack? There is an answer to this question: Surely God is NOT wrong! He makes no mistakes! He gives us the guarantee, a guarantee certificate saying'' I am your shepherd, and if you believe in that word, know that NOTHING will miss you.'' Dear reader, you must be detached from everything that holds this world, so you can believe this word because it is true. The Bible says that He is faithful:'' God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.''

Yes, this is Jesus, and know that the price has been paid ... Do not worry, because the debt has been repaid. And the price was his life, nailed to the cross of Calvary. He gave his life to give life to our lives!!


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário